President & CEO
Bienvenidos! The Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is committed to developing businesses by showcasing the strength and vitality of the Southern California Hispanic business community.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce you to the many opportunities available by becoming a member of our organization.
Your Chamber has set in motion a new vision for the next century. Our Strategic Plan, encompassed in “Beyond the Horizon…Vision 2013”, encompasses primary operating divisions and specific points of progress for local small, minority and women owned businesses in Southern California.
The points of progress include:
• Access to Capital to start, grow and expand business.
• Technological Sophistication for global competitiveness through E-Procurement and Contracting Opportunities.
• Workforce Preparedness in developing employees with a solid work ethic.
• Advocacy at the local, state and national level on key issues that effect small, minority and women owned businesses.
• Membership Cultivation to develop new businesses, new leaders and innovative approaches for local enterprises.
• Entrepreneurial Development for long term expansion and retention of local small businesses.
• Sustainability of the Vision and Values of the Chamber through our Capital Campaign.
• Healthcare Strategies for businesses.
The growth and success of your Chamber is made possible by the dedicated and committed support of existing members, in addition to the creation of new ones.
I hope that you would like to find out more about the membership benefits we have to offer, and are encouraged by this new direction to become a member.
This new vision is exciting, customer focused and one that will create the value you need to justify involvement with the Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
We look forward to a long-term relationship.
Always the Best
President and CEO
Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Regional Hispanic Institute